Thursday, October 23, 2014

The Story of My Little Sister

  I want to tell you about my little sister. In this month her age is 4 month. I think she so cute, adorable, beautiful and very chubby. Last week  my mother sent me a picture of her. When I saw a picture of her it made me want came back home earlier to see her. I love to pickaback her on my shoulder even she weight enough for me. Because if I pickaback, she looked fun and if I put her on a bed she would cried. But I love her face when she cried because her face looks so cute. But I more in love when she are laughing because when she laughing she open her mouth, there’s no teeth. I missed her so much and it made me want to back home quickly. When I stay at home i want to hug and pickaback her. That’s all the story about my little sister, I hope she grow up faster so I can go shop with her, I’m very happy to have little sister like her.


No comments:

Post a Comment